I am obsessed with New Years Resolutions…okay fine I am obsessed with Goals…and To Do lists. I feel like I can’t be productive without a to do list scribbled in a notebook. Now that I understand Linky Parties and how they work, I decided to join this New Years Resolution Linky Party from a Teacher’s Treasure.
- Organize my life. As my mom, who reads my blog when there isn’t too much math on it, can attest to, my real life is so messy and disorganized.
- Start running again/get in better shape for the million weddings I get to be apart of this year.
- Enjoy 2012– it could be the end of the world! haha no but seriously– enjoy the year and not “wish it away”
- Find a new job. My school is closing this year and I have loved every second of teaching there. I love teaching a million different subjects and the close knit community of families. I hope and pray I can find a classroom position for next year!
- Become a better math teacher. I love reading PD books and incorporating new strategies into my classroom.
- Join a professional organization or two!
- Improve this baby of a blog!