Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
12 Fun Facts About Me!
- When I was in 10th grade we had a huge Halloween party at the high school where neighborhood kids could come trick-or-treat in a safe environment. Groups of high school students decorated areas of the halls and dressed up in different themes. My friends and I did “Holidays”. I dressed up as a menorah!! It was one of my favorite costumes ever!
- I almost cried in class the other day when I introduced 2-step equations to my 6th graders and they totally got it. And they showed ALL OF THEIR WORK!
- When I tried to go get a flu shot the pharmacist told me I needed my mom’s permission. She thought I was like in high school. I have an 8th grader who tells me I look fat and old everyday. This is my life hahahaha
- My two favorite novels are The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald and To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee…followed closely by anything by Truman Capote (besides In Cold Blood…because I’m too scared to read it!)
- I was born in 1986. The Giants won the Super Bowl in 1986. And in 1990 (when my little brother was born) and hopefully they will win tomorrow so that 2012 is the best year ever! My parents even flew my little brother home from Florida so that we can recreate this photo, like we do every time the GMEN win 🙂
- My favorite vegetables are baby carrots, cauliflower and pickles.
- On “Dress for Success” day last week, I dressed up as an old teacher (because hopefully I will still be teaching after this year) and about 5 girls dressed up as me! They looked so cute!
- In the past two years, I have been in 4 weddings and will be in three more this year. I’m basically a professional bridesmaid. Luckily most of my friends have really good taste in bridesmaid dresses. I have actually worn my dress from Jess and Nile’s wedding 4 or 5 times since!
- My favorite movies? Legends of the Fall, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Super Bad, Anchorman, and basically any documentary!
- I love my brothers! They are amazing!! I love that we’re friends and we enjoy spending lots and lots of time together!!
- Yesterday I got my throat blessed at school. Perks of working at a Catholic school?
- I still put cute stickers and stamps all over my middle schoolers tests and quizzes! And they love it!
Whew it is exhausting talking so much about myself! And I still have lots of questions to answer! I am going to cheat and answer a few from each person!
9. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
10. If you could invite anyone to your classroom to speak to your class, who would you invite?
11. Favorite website?
12. Favorite time of day?