I figured I should join in on this awesome survey Linky Party from one of my new favorite blogs, 5th Grade Rocks, 5th Grade Rules. Head on over and link up 🙂
1. Are you married, do you have a bf, or are you flying free as a single lady/man?
I have a wonderful boyfriend, Dan! We’ve been dating for almost 2 years, but we have known each other since like elementary school. We were Mary and Joseph in a Christmas play at church. You’re welcome.
2. Where did you grow up?
3. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what is his/her name?
I live with my parents and my mom has a cat. It is kind of mean most of the time. The science lab at my new school has the following pets that are kind of under my care (ahhh ANIMALS?!): 2 doves, an iguana, a turtle, and a pond full of fish.
4. What is a favorite tv show you are embarrassed to admit to watching?
Ooo! Real Housewives, Dance Moms, Bridezillas, etc.
5. Are you a saver or a spender?
Unfortunately a spender. Wahhhhh!
6. What is your favorite children’s book?
8. Who is your favorite athletic team?
New York Giants!!!!!
9. Where did you go on your last REALLY fun vacation?
Cleveland, OH for my best friend’s wedding. DUH!
10. Who is your favorite actor? Actress?
Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio in everything…starting with Titanic! I mean growing pains! Actress: Amy Poehler
11. Tell about the last time you cried because you were happy.
Probably when I taught my 6th graders solving two step equations and THEY KILLED IT. Ok I didn’t really cry, but I almost did.
12. What is your favorite season?
May. Ok, I know that’s not a season, but I love the month of May which includes my birthday, D’s birthday, our anniversary and beautiful weather.
13. What is your biggest regret?
14. What food do you just NOT like at all?
Don’t be mad: BACON! I hate real bacon but I eat Turkey Bacon.