Have you checked out the Middle School Math Sunday Fundays posts?! I am LOVING all of the amazing posts and collaboration going on between math teachers. This week everyone is posting about classroom set-up and/or goals for the year! I haven’t been able to get into my classroom yet, so I wanted to post about my goals:
- Making piles of papers. Seriously.
- On the same line…loosing important paperwork!
- Forgetting to reply to e-mails!
- Collaborative lessons and awesome foldables
- Meeting other teachers and working with them
- Making To Do lists
- Grading and handing back papers in a timely manner.
- Communicating with parents on a regular basis.
- Filing papers away and creating folders and binders that are simple for me to use.
- Using ISNs in my class!
Wish me luck 🙂 hahaha Hope everyone enjoys their weekends!